- article 1: The Other Mr. Couperin
- article 2: Merula's "Sonata Cromatica": a Case of Misattribution?
- article 3: A Praeludium by William Byrd?
- article 4: Notes to the Teldec Well-Tempered Clavier
- article 5: Notes on Bach's Variations for Harpsichord
- article 6: The online essay for NAXOS 8.573493-94 / FROBERGER / 23 Suites, Tombeau, Lamentation
- article 7: Cavazzoni and the Birth of the Harpsichord Toccata
- article 8: The "Luython" Chromatic Ricercar (p.29)
- article 9: A Tombeau de Charles Couperin by his son François Couperin le Grand? (with sound clip)
- article 10: Adrian Willaert’s Chromatic Latin Part-song Quid non ebrietas (with sound clip)